You are hereBoulder offers Valentine's Day options
Boulder offers Valentine's Day options
If you are like many CU students and haven’t made Valentine's Day plans yet, don’t worry. We have some great ideas for you.
If a fancy dinner is what you are looking for, restaurants around Boulder offer some great deals:
• Mateo Restaurant- $45 per person, 4 course meal.
• Zolo Southwestern Grill- $45 per person, 4 course meal.
• Happy Noodle House- $45 per person, 4 course meal.
If eating dinner in front of your fireplace is more your style, we also found some great options for dinner at home:
• Papa Murphy’s Pizza- $6.99 for a large, heart shaped pizza.
• Whole Foods- For Desert, green and black Chocolate Bars- 2 for $5.
• Dish Gourmet- $65 for a meal for two. You can pick it up on Sunday and reheat.
For a night out on the town:
• Bitter Bar’s Red Party- Dancing with DJ Nick James. Starts at 8 p.m.
• Boulder Ice Rink- $3 admission, $2 skate rental, Open from 2 p.m. -7 p.m.
• Hotel Boulderado’s Anti Valentine’s Day Bash-Drinks and dancing, 7 p.m. $10.
No matter what you are looking to do, Boulder has an option for you. You can also go to www.downtownboulder.com for other options.