Are you on the look out for a kitchen remodeling contractor to sell your house quicker and for more money? Below you will find some suggestions for kitchen cabinet refinishing in Boulder Co.
Here in Boulder, homes are selling more quickly than realtors can market them. This may imply that a partial kitchen remodel might be more sensible than a full kitchen renovation.
Why look at refacing, refinishing or repainting your cabinets?
Riley Cook of Sunset Cabinet Refinishing was the person we contacted to find out. Riley asks, “Why spend all that money on new cabinets when you can make your old cabinets appear brand-new for a lot less money? If you enjoy DIY projects, you can do this on your own. Alternatively, you might employ a reputable cabinet painting business. Any worn-out, outdated set of kitchen cabinets can be made to seem expensive without costing a million dollars.
Cabinet refinishers & contractors — what they do
What is the Sunset Cabinet Refinishing process? Well here are the here are the steps.
Riley continues, “We like to call it “cabinet refreshing”.”
- Step 1: What colors are you thinking about? Talk to an interior decorator or your cabinet refinishing contractor can help you find the best color for your new kitchen or bathroom cabinets.
- Step 2: Before doing anything remove your cabinet doors. Take off and clean all hinges, knobs and hardware. (You can also go on Amazon to shop for new handles for your kitchen cabinet doors.
- Step 3: All doors should be cleaned, sanded, primed and then get the finish coats.
- Step 4: Tape up the kitchen, clean and sand the cabinetry faces along with the side panels. Then prime, caulk, patch up, and finish coats.
- Step 5: Then rehang your beautifully painted cabinet doors. Attach your new existing or new cabinet knobs and handles.
Riley concludes: “The homeowner will save all of the costs, inconveniences, and clutter associated with a full-scale kitchen remodeling job. Of course, if you engage a cabinet painting business, you’ll need to let them know your spending limit and availability. Finally, think about painting your kitchen’s accent wall or replacing the cabinet tops. This can be done in a number of inexpensive DIY ways for a fresh kitchen appearance. This will enable you to receive a larger settlement check.”
110 cook xing